Tea Rose Midscale Ruffle Tea Dress
View Size Chart
This reimagined icon crafted out of a blend of Viscose and Lenzing™ EcoVero™ Viscose Crepe, an earth-kind sustainable fabric. This dress is full of detail to deliver the most flattering of silhouettes. Our button through Tea Dress has been designed to sit below the knee and skim generously over the hips, giving it the faultlessly flattering fit of a wardrobe classic. A graceful v-neck and buttons down the front with frill detail at the front and tie at the back help enhance the natural curves of your waist at your smallest part. Bracelet length sleeves with just enough of a puff sleeve to add character make for a forever-treasure piece in our hand-painted Tea Rose print.
MY BEST BITS
- ●Created using our sustainable Eco-Vero Viscose Crepe fabric.
- ●An easy-to-wear shape, flattering on all body shapes.
- ●Button through front, with Mother-of-pearl buttons.
- ●Shaped yoke seam under bust, finished with a double turned ruffle.
- ●Ties at side seams to tie into a bow at the back, giving the option for a sinched waist.
- ●Gathered sleeve head with puff insert fades into a slim fitting sleeve at the mid-forearm and is finished with a button and loop.
- ● Soft A-line shape skirt.
LOOK AFTER ME
- ●Machine wash at 40°C
- ●Cool iron 110°C
- ●Do not bleach
- ●Tumble dry on delicate cycle
- ●Do not dry clean
- ●Wash with similar colours
- ●100% Lenzing EcoVero™ Viscose Crepe